Lifes little Reminders

I often find that I have forgotten some of the important and fun things from every day life. Here is where I will remember them

So here is where I want to write some highlights from my day and things that are important to me. I want you guys to be able to keep up to date with all the goings on!

Events from today:

  • Woke up with a headache that lasted throughout the day. That will teach me to drink on random Monday nights!
  • My cat, Turbo continues to try and have sex with my arm! Slightly disturbing...
  • Clients at UMDNJ reported to be doing pretty well :)
  • Wonderful Turkish dinner with Leo , who I will not see until Friday

Also, most of you know that Leo's family is going through some tough times right now, please continue to hope for the best for them and us. Till next time!!

-L

1 comments:

Nicole Lukovsky said... March 24, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Good Luck with the blog! I think I will be making one too.

(Yay, I'm the first comment! )

Post a Comment